Progressive Post Daily handles copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”). You may submit a notice under the DMCA to us via the email bellow. If you believe that content residing or accessible on Progressive Post Daily infringes a copyright, please notify us via email preferred by sending us the following information:
- Location (URL) of infringing material.
- Description of infringing material, with enough detail that we can accurately identify it.
- Proof of ownership of that material.
- A statement that the notifying party has a good-faith belief that the infringing content is not authorized by the owner, any of its agents, or the law (including Fair Use).
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright holder.
- Contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
If confirmed, we will remove the infringing material expeditiously and send confirmation notice via the email address provided.